When purchasing a reading you agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age or older.
- You accept responsibility for your own life and are solely accountable for any decisions you make after getting a reading from tarot-readers.org.
- You understand that our readers are not a psychologists, lawyers, doctors or financial advisors and any related information/advice provided in a reading is never meant to replace that of a qualified professional. If you need professional help, please seek it out.
- You understand that readings are for entertainment purposes only and are not intended to replace your own judgement.
- You understand that once a reading has commenced, it is non-refundable.
- Refunds will only be provided upon mutual agreement when the actual Tarot reading has not been performed. For example, if you and the reader cannot agree on the question or the Tarot spread and they have not commenced the actual reading.
- However, if your Tarot reading has been performed and completed, there will be no refund. The reason for this is that our readers have put their heart and soul into your reading and they invest a significant amount of time and energy into your situation.
- Illustrations from the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck®, known also as the Rider Tarot and the Rider Waite Tarot, reproduced by permission of U.S. Games Systems, Inc., Stamford, CT 06902 USA. Copyright ©1971 by U.S. Games Systems, Inc. Further reproduction prohibited. The Rider-Waite Tarot Deck® is a registered trademark of U.S. Games Systems, Inc.